When to contact us?
Contact Us immediately at the time of a loss, and one of our skilled professionals will promptly assess your damages, obtain and analyze data to support your claim, determine your replacement costs, examine your insurance policy to ascertain the protection you are entitled, and negotiate directly with your insurance company and its hand-picked adjuster to get you the largest amount of money in return!!
How a typical insurance claims process works?
- When someone reports a claim to Maximize Claims, a licensed public insurance adjuster will be assigned to thoroughly investigate your insurance policy, damage, and all other aspects of your claim to ensure that our services are needed, and that your claim settlement is handled properly. This will all be evaluated in your initial free consultation.
- The public insurance adjuster will then meet with you to discuss your loss, review your insurance policy with you, and analyze the coverage you have in effect for the loss to determine what damage is covered.
- The public insurance adjuster will then assess the damages you have suffered. They will take many pictures of the damaged property for documentation, and precisely inspect to compute the current replacement costs using their professional insurance estimating computer software.
- Next the public adjuster and the team of experts at Maximize Claims will build your case. We will advocate your contractual rights, and use our documents, facts, figures, and experience, to negotiate directly with your insurance company to make sure you get paid for everything you are owed.
- Depending upon the size of your claim, the time frame in which you have reported your loss to us, the extent of our supporting documentation, and whether or not this is a new claim or if we’re re-opening an old claim, the time required to reach settlement may vary from a few days to a few months. We will be working hard and diligently throughout the whole process to speed up the settlement, and get you the greatest amount of money for your loss.
How we help?
- Have one of our Licensed Public Adjusters meet with you immediately to investigate the nature and cause of your loss
- Analyze your insurance policy from start to finish
- Explain to you your rights under the policy you have paid for
- Assess and quantify all claims, damages and repair or replacement costs to which you are entitled under the policy
- Immediately commence negotiations on your behalf with the insurance company’s adjuster to make sure you receive everything you are owed, and that no item is over-looked
- Re-open negotiations with the insurance company’s adjuster if you have already received a payment in order to submit a supplement and re-adjust your claim
How do we get paid?
Maximize Claims is licensed and bonded to business in different states, and sometimes their laws require us to bill differently for our services. In most cases we take a percentage of the money we recover for our clients, and work on a 100% contingent basis! This means, No Recovery, No Fee!