Public Insurance Adjusters
- We are Licensed Public Adjusters who work exclusively for the policyholder who’s a victim of an insured loss.
- We’ll handle every aspect of your claim from start to finish, with a mission to achieve the largest claim settlement in a very timely manner.
- Our team is comprised of licensed and bonded professionals, who have years of public adjusting experience.
- We take great care in carefully assessing your damages and losses, then negotiating larger settlements on your behalf by using specific facts and figures.
- We will cut through the paperwork and advocate your contractual rights.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed because if we don’t maximize your claim, we don’t get paid!!
Level The Playing Field
Very detail-oriented, knows the processes needed to deal with insurance companies, and gets results. Their objective opinions were very helpful along the way. We reached resolution much quicker than expected because of Maximize Claim's work. Great customer service!
Our insurance company offered an amount less than my deductible. Charlie at Maximize Claims used his great skill, experience, knowledge and persistence to get us enough money to replace our roof. Charlie is very good!
Great experience. Always very professional very knowledgeable; fought for us and won!! Highly recommend. Way to go!! Thank you so much for everything you did.
We hired Maximize Claims to assist us in getting our insurance company to property address our claim from Hurricane Irma. Charlie from Maximize Claims did an outstanding job and secured a claims adjustment to enable us to properly restore our properties.
Excellent company when it comes to discovering the total damage to your property for insurance claims. Professional, Accurate, Prompt, and Thorough. I highly recommend using this company for your estimate needs.
We Specialize In
It’s best to contact us immediately after noticing damage to your property. Properties are of such great value, and it’s best for you to have a point of contact with expertise. Property damage, and insurance claims, can be complex, and not only does this damage need to be inspected, documented, and ultimately rebuilt or repaired, it’s also normally the policy holders responsibility to make sure the problem isn’t getting worse, and is properly mitigated. Most importantly our goal is to be your primary point of contact and resource to help you get your property back to it’s pre-loss condition.
- When someone reports a claim to Maximize Claims, a licensed public insurance adjuster will be assigned to thoroughly investigate your insurance policy, damage, and all other aspects of your claim to ensure that our services are needed, and that your claim settlement is handled properly. This will all be evaluated in your initial free consultation.
- The public insurance adjuster will then meet with you to discuss your loss, review your insurance policy with you, and analyze the coverage you have in effect for the loss to determine what damage is covered.
- The public insurance adjuster will then assess the damages you have suffered. They will take many pictures of the damaged property for documentation, and precisely inspect to compute the current replacement costs using their professional insurance estimating computer software.
- Next the public adjuster and the team of experts at Maximize Claims will build your case. We will advocate your contractual rights, and use our documents, facts, figures, and experience, to negotiate directly with your insurance company to Maximize your Claim.
- Depending upon the size of your claim, the time frame in which you have reported your loss to us, the extent of our supporting documentation, and whether or not this is a new claim or if we’re re-opening an old claim, the time required to reach settlement may vary from a few days to a few months. We will be working hard and diligently throughout the whole process to speed up the settlement, and get you the greatest amount of money for your loss.
Between our inhouse team of experts, and our network of screened and reviewed leading professionals, we can help with every aspect of your claim or construction project from start to finish. Our mission is to help make sure policy holders have received exactly what they are entitled to based upon their specific insurance policy in a timely manner. This will allow you to successfully rebuild or repair what was damaged and bring your home back to it’s pre-loss condition. Www.roofclaims.com is also a licensed, insured, and certified IIRC restoration company as well. We offer tarping services, construction estimating services, dry-out or restoration services, insurance appraisal services, or just help with finding a local screened and trusted builder or roofer who is a trusted partner of ours. Let us be the experts you deserve in a unfamiliar territory, during a difficult time.
- Have one of our Licensed Public Adjusters meet with you immediately to investigate the nature and cause of your loss
- Analyze your insurance policy from start to finish
- Explain to you your rights under the policy you have paid for
- Assess and quantify all claims, damages and repair or replacement costs to which you are entitled under the policy
- Immediately commence negotiations on your behalf with the insurance company’s adjuster to Maximize your Claim
- Re-open negotiations with the insurance company’s adjuster if you already have settled the claim in order to Maximize your Claim.
Maximize Claims is licensed and bonded to business in different states, and sometimes their laws require us to bill differently for our services. In most cases we take a percentage of the money we recover for our clients, and work on a 100% contingent basis! This means, No Recovery, No Fee! For our clients in Louisiana, we are not allowed to take a percentage of the claim by law, so our billing is different for parishes within that state.
What Sets Us Apart
Contact us immediately at the time of a loss, and one of our skilled professionals will promptly assess your damages, obtain and analyze data to support your claim, determine your replacement costs, examine your insurance policy to ascertain the protection you are entitled, and negotiate directly with your insurance company and its hand-picked adjuster to get you the largest amount of money in return!!